Monday, July 13, 2009

what's next?

Today was so beautiful outside. Finally some nice weather Boston!
Joy and Virginia today was a good day

@ the Docks..

Update: I started my new job and I am liking it so far. Everyone seems cool and I love the location of course. Other than that I have just been trying to come to a conclusion as to where I want to move. Recently I applied to "The Art Institute" San Francisco. I am in the process of finalizing the paper work so I should hear something back from them soon. I also have the option of transferring to "L.I.M" in New York and getting my own place in the city. I love New York but I am curious to see how life would be in California. Either way I have to make a decision Which ever one I choose this is a big step but it's like the next chapter of my life and I'm ready. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment