Sunday, June 21, 2009

i had to get this off my chest.

 "I have come to terms that I am powerless over people, places, and things"
People: "Are only temporary". One is placed into the lives of others to share thoughts that can be both positive or negative. And in the end we can't change one it is simply up to the individual as to which direction they shall choose to walk in.
I would just like to say: "I am doing just fine if you haven't noticed. Please don't be worried about me. I have it all put together for a woman my age come to think of it. My ability to claim what is mine and drive for success has rubbed off on you. Yes, we have some goals in life that are similar that we both wish to accomplish. "But". I am the reason those visions are clear. Whenever your in doubt my opinion is always called upon for approval. Someday you will see that our "bond" was simply one not to throw away. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed your company while it lasted. You will simply never be forgotten and you will always have a place in my heart. But I think right now it is my time to move on. I wish you the best in everything you choose to embark on".
I am the happiest I have ever been! I can finally say. I have come a long way and I simply deserve it. "My life ain't rosy but I roll with it". I am loving the company I am choosing to keep, and in love with all these exciting adventures I embark on daily. There is so much to see and explore. All I can say I am ready for everything life has in store. I will always remain humble and blessed for every giving opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment